- AC/DC bacardi 151 BBQ Blues cbs cbs news cnet cnn Computers Google TV Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Facebook facebook security Facebook sucks Fender google Green Bay Packers Happy Hour Hendrix Hereford Hereford House Kansas City Barbeque Society KCBS Lambeau Field Little Wing Lombardi Millionaire Platte City Scrabble Stevie Ray Vaughan Vaughan Wisconsin
- @jasonjwilde @AshwaubenonWI @ProFootballHOF @WesHod You will never be able to steal this. Thanks @jasonjwilde 6 days ago
- @pcook65 No surprise here. Daniels is a monster and 69 is only good for one thing. twitter.com/PackerReport/s… 1 week ago
- @pcook65 MONEY! twitter.com/RobDemovsky/st… 1 week ago
- RT @RobDemovsky: Mason Crosby improved to 22-of-23 so far in camp. Tonight's kicks: PAT: Good 35: Good 39: Good 41: Good 43: Good 47: Good… 1 week ago
- @browneyedashIey Like driving from Colorado to Oklahoma City to KC all in one trip only to leave for Chicago two days later? 3 weeks ago
Author Archives: jp7794
Step by step on turning a pork belly into bacon.
I wonder what the price point will be?
I know what you’re thinking. “Did he fire six letter Rs or only five?” Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is Scrabble, the most bad-ass game … Continue reading
:-(Ain’t No Fun At All 😦
I never was a huge fan of Facebook. I jumped on the bandwagon about 18 months ago. By that time it was already the huge “social networking” sensation. Today I bid you farewell Facebook, and so that you may create … Continue reading
It was a beautiful day when I judged the Platte City BBQ on 5/8/10. There were 47 teams and due to lack of judges we had eight samples. I was stuffed and happy. As you can see by some of … Continue reading
Put who you know and the time stamp in your comments. I will add them to the post as I receive them. Feel free to forward this post to anyone you know who may be able to help.